Here is how
Greentank is setting
the industry standard
for vape safety
Vape hardware you can trust
There is nothing more important to us than transparency and end-user safety. At Greentank, we don’t just meet regulatory standards – we exceed them. Simply put, we never cut corners.
From universal factory and product certifications to rigorous 3rd party heavy metal and child-resistant testing, we are setting safety benchmarks that the rest of the industry is chasing.
Compliance & Certifications
Heavy metal and child-resistance certifications may be the most well-known in the industry, but they are far from the only certifications we obtain for our hardware. We provide our partners with comprehensive compliance packages for each of our products that list in detail all applicable product, component and factory certifications.
- Not all product and factory certifications apply to every Greentank product. Consult a Greentank Account Executive for more detailed information about our hardware offerings.
The industry’s first
cannabis research license
This unique research mandate paves the way for greater safety, reliability, and performance in our vape manufacturing process.
- Handle up to 10,000 grams of dried flower & 2,500 grams of cannabis extract
- Test extracts for viscosity, fluidity, constituents, emissions, and interactions with different materials
- Import cannabis from legal foreign suppliers
- Conduct focus-group studies with brand partners
- Collect critical vape data
- Efficiently validate new hardware technologies
Greentank R&D Innovation Labs
Outfitted with cutting-edge technology and equipment to deliver the data and confidence our customers demand to stay ahead in the market.
- Industry-leading product design and development hubs
- Expanded innovation capabilities
- Expedited validation of new hardware technologies
- Accelerated product speed to market
- Full suite of on-site product and emission testing equipment
- High fidelity 3D prototyping proficiencies
- Partner formulation testing