Posted by Derek Champoux
2 years ago / January 1, 2022
GT CR Safety Page
The GT CR 510-Threaded Cartridge
If you’re reading this you are likely in possession of the Greentank GT CR cartridge. Great purchase! At Greentank, user safety is always top of mind. Our expert team of engineers, designers, material scientists, and product experts meticulously build and iterate on next-level vape experiences. From voluminous clouds to tasty flavor profiles, every Greentank product is built to outperform.
Your product probably looks different than the image below. That is because Greentank works with hundreds of brands across the world to perfectly craft the best vaping experience. We offer full customization services so our clients can stand out.
First and foremost, as with any cannabis product, we always advise you to START LOW AND GO SLOW. Everyone has a different tolerance level, and it may take a few tries to find the perfect amount for you.
Take 1 or 2 draws from your vape and wait 20-30 minutes. It may take time to notice the full effects of your product. Use responsibly, and never operate a motor vehicle while impaired.
- Your cartridge is only compatible with 510 threaded batteries
- Turn cartridge clockwise onto your battery
- DO NOT overtighten
- Follow the instructions for your selected battery
- Best enjoyed within 6 months
- Restricted airflow – Preheat for 5 seconds before usage
- Store cartridge in a cool, dry place between 15-25 degrees celsius (59-77 degrees F)
- The GT DX is not waterproof
- DO NOT expose the cartridge to direct sunlight for an extended time
- DO NOT expose the cartridge to freezing temperatures
- DO NOT tamper with the cartridge
- DO NOT subject cartridge to high altitudes, leakage may occur
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email to email@example.com